Marriage and earnings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James F. Ragan & Jr. & Mushtaq A. Khan, 2007. "Dual-Career Couples in Academia : Does Wage Growth Suffer When OneÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Partner Works for the Same University?," Labor Economics Working Papers 22276, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bardasi, Elena & Taylor, Mark P., 2005. "Marriage and wages," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arif Mamun, 2012. "Cohabitation Premium in Men’s Earnings: Testing the Joint Human Capital Hypothesis," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 53-68, March.
- Cornaglia, Francesca & Feldman, Naomi E., 2011.
"Productivity, Wages, and Marriage: The Case of Major League Baseball,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Cornaglia & Naomi E. Feldman, 2011. "Productivity, Wages and Marriage: The Case of Major League Baseball," CEP Discussion Papers dp1081, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Roberto Bonilla & Francis Kiraly & John Wildman, 2015. "Beauty Premium and Marriage Premium in Search Equilibrium: Theory and Empirical Test," CESifo Working Paper Series 5242, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1995:i:qiv:p:10-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.