Federal Reserve policy promotes growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huh, Chan G. & Lansing, Kevin J., 2000.
"Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 51-86.
- Chan Guk Huh & Kevin J. Lansing, 1997. "Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model," Working Paper 9713, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Chan G. Huh & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & David Rigby & Ron Boschma, 2015.
"The technological resilience of US cities,"
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society,
Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 8(2), pages 167-184.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & David Rigby & Ron Boschma, 2014. "The Technological Resilience of U.S. Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1419, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2014.
- Balland, Pierre-Alexandre & Rigby, David & Boschma, Ron, 2014. "The Technological Resilience of U.S. Cities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/32, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- -, 1996. "Economía política de las reformas tributarias en Costa Rica, El Salvador y Guatemala, 1980-1994," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México (Estudios e Investigaciones) 25179, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcar:y:1994:p:5-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .