Effects of state and local public policies on economic development: an overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Fortune, 1991. "The municipal bond market, Part I: politics, taxes, and yields," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 13-36.
- Fuhrer, Jeffrey C & Moore, George R, 1995. "Monetary Policy Trade-offs and the Correlation between Nominal Interest Rates and Real Output," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 219-239, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2016.
"Who Benefits from State Corporate Tax Cuts? A Local Labor Markets Approach with Heterogeneous Firms,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(9), pages 2582-2624, September.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2014. "Who Benefits from State Corporate Tax Cuts? A Local Labor Markets Approach with Heterogeneous Firms," NBER Working Papers 20289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2015. "Who benefits from state corporate tax cuts? A local labour markets approach with heterogeneous firms," Working Papers 1502, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Catherine Co & John List, 2004. "Is foreign direct investment attracted to 'knowledge creators'?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1143-1149.
- Riefler, Roger F., 2005. "A New Geography for Information Technology Activity?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2).
- Melanie Rapino & Benjamin Spaulding & Dean M. Hanink, 2006. "Have Per Capita Earnings and Income Converged across New England?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 620-637.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Wilson, Daniel J., 2008.
"State investment tax incentives: A zero-sum game?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2362-2384, December.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2006. "State investment tax incentives: a zero-sum game?," Working Paper Series 2006-47, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2007. "State Investment Tax Incentives: A Zero-Sum Game?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1895, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luger, Michael I. & Bae, Suho, 2006. "Speaking Falsehoods to Power: States' Misguided Use of 'Cost-of-Doing-Business' Studies in Economic Development Policy," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 15-43.
- Gramzow, Andreas, 2009. "Rural development as provision of local public goods: Theory and evidence from Poland," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 51, number 92313.
- Lorenz Blume, 2006. "Local economic policies as determinants of the local business climate: Empirical results from a cross-section analysis among East German municipalities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 321-333.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic development ; State finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:1997:i:mar:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .