Shifting property tax burdens in Massachusetts
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nico A. Hansen & Anke S. Kessler, 2001. "The Political Geography of Tax H(e)avens and Tax Hells," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1103-1115, September.
- Calabrese, Stephen & Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas & Sieg, Holger, 2006.
"Local public good provision: Voting, peer effects, and mobility,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 959-981, August.
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis Epple & Thomas Romer & Holger Sieg, "undated". "Local Public Good Provision: Voting, Peer Effects, and Mobility," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E54, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis Epple & Thomas Romer & Holger Sieg, 2005. "Local Public Good Provision: Voting, Peer Effects, and Mobility," NBER Working Papers 11720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calabrese, Stephen & Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas & Sieg, Holger, 2005. "Local Public Good Provision: Voting, Peer Effects, and Mobility," Papers 10-04-2005, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Cheung, Ron & Cunningham, Chris, 2011. "Who supports portable assessment caps: The role of lock-in, mobility and tax share," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 173-186, May.
- Luz Amparo Saavedra, 2000. "Do Local Governments Engage in Strategic Property- Tax competition?," Borradores de Economia 139, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Saavedra, Luz A., 2001.
"Do Local Governments Engage in Strategic Property-Tax Competition?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 54(2), pages 203-230, June.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Luz A. Saavedra, 2000. "Do Local Governments Engage in Strategic Property-Tax Competition?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0357, Econometric Society.
- Katharine L. Bradbury, 1993. "Equity in school finance: state aid to schools in New England," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 25-46.
- Katharine L. Bradbury, 1997. "Property tax limits and local fiscal behavior: did Massachusetts cities and towns spend too little on town services under proposition 2 1/2?," Working Papers 97-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Luz Amparo Saavedra, 2000. "Do Local Governments Engage In Strategic Property- Tax Competition," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002378, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
KeywordsMassachusetts ; Property tax - Massachusetts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:1988:i:sep:p:36-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.