Credit derivatives: an overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garrett, Daniel M, 1995. "The Effects of Differential Mortality Rates on the Progressivity of Social Security," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(3), pages 457-475, July.
- Feldstein, Martin & Liebman, Jeffrey B., 2002. "Social security," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 32, pages 2245-2324 Elsevier.
- John B. Shoven & Jeffrey O. Sundberg & John P. Bunker, 1987. "The Social Security Cost of Smoking," NBER Working Papers 2234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David R. Weir & Robert J. Willis & Purvi A. Sevak, 2002. "The Economic Consequences of Widowhood," Working Papers wp023, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Feldstein, Martin & Samwick, Andrew A., 1992. "Social Security Rules and Marginal Tax Rates," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2002.
"The New Social Security Commission Personal Accounts: Where is the Investment Principal?,"
wp031, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2002. "The New Social Security Commission Personal Accounts: Where Is the Investment Principal?," NBER Working Papers 9045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Jonathan Gruber, 2004. "Social Security and the Evolution of Elderly Poverty," NBER Working Papers 10466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian S. Armour & M. Melinda Pitts, 2002. "Incorporating insurance rate estimates and differential mortality into net marginal Social Security tax rate calculations," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Brian S. Armour & M. Melinda Pitts, 2004. "Incorporating Insurance Rate Estimates and Differential Mortality into the Net Marginal Social Security Tax Rate Calculation," Public Finance Review, , vol. 32(6), pages 588-609, November.
- Brittain, John A, 1972. "The Incidence of the Social Security Payroll Tax: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 739-742, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Thiti S. Ngow & Jung Suk-Yu, 2011. "Determinants of Credit Default Swaps in International Markets," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Liebmann, Michael & Orlov, Alexei G. & Neumann, Dirk, 2016. "The tone of financial news and the perceptions of stock and CDS traders," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 159-175.
- Jue Wang & Jiri Svec & Maurice Peat, 2014. "The Information Content of Ratings: An Analysis of Australian Credit Default Swap Spreads," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 50(1), pages 56-75, March.
- Eyssell, Thomas & Fung, Hung-Gay & Zhang, Gaiyan, 2013. "Determinants and price discovery of China sovereign credit default swaps," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-15.
- Hollander, Hilke & Prokop, Jörg, 2015. "Stock price effects of asset securitization: The case of liquidity facility providers," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 147-160.
- Ferro, Gustavo & Castagnolo, Fermando, 2010.
"Seguros, crisis, regulación y disciplina del mercado
[Insurance, crisis, regulation and market discipline]," MPRA Paper 25593, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- González, Luís Otero & Rodríguez Gil, Luís Ignacio & Martorell Cunill, Onofre & Merigó Lindahl, José M., 2016. "The effect of financial innovation on European banks' risk," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4781-4786.
- Levitin, Adam & Wachter, Susan, 2012. "Explaining the Housing Bubble," MPRA Paper 41920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dudek, Jérémy, 2013. "Illiquidité, contagion et risque systémique," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/13236 edited by Le Fol, Gaëlle, March.
- Stan Cerulus, 2012. "Central clearing for credit default swaps: A legal analysis of the new central clearing regulations in Europe and the US," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(2), pages 212-244, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:2007:i:q4:p:1-24:n:v.92no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .