Understanding recent crises in emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moh. Khusaini, 2002. "The Role of Economic Fundamentals in Explaining Indonesian Currency Crisis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0219, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Muhammad Naveed TAHIR & Faran ALI & Dawood MAMOON, 2016.
"Appropriate Exchange Rate Regime for Economic Structure of Pakistan,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 629-641, December.
- Ali, Faran & Mamoon, Dawood & Tahir, Naveed, 2016. "Appropriate Exchange Rate Regime for economic structure of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 74975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moledina, Amyaz A. & Roe, Terry L. & Shane, Mathew, 2004. "Measuring Commodity Price Volatility And The Welfare Consequences Of Eliminating Volatility," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19963, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bems, Rudolfs & Jönsson, Kristian, 2002. "Financial Crisis in Emerging Markets and the Optimal Bailout Policy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 520, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Oct 2004.
- Guillermo Javier Vúletin, 2002. "Regímenes Cambiarios y Performance Fiscal ¿Generan los Regímenes Fijos Mayor Disciplina que los Flexibles?," Department of Economics, Working Papers 042, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Xinshen Diao & Wenli Li & Erinc Yeldan, 2000. "How the Asian crisis affected the world economy : a general equilibrium perspective," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 35-59.
- Chang, Roberto, 2007. "Financial crises and political crises," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2409-2420, November.
- Guillermo J. Vuletin, 2004. "Exchange Rate Regimes And Fiscal Performance. Do Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes Generate More Discipline Than Flexible Ones?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 474, Econometric Society.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises - Asia ; Financial crises - Mexico ; Developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:1999:i:q2:p:6-16:n:v.84no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.