Housing investment in Finland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. S. S. Edwards & M. J. Keen, 1985. "Taxes, Investment and Q," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 665-679.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özge Öner, 2017.
"Retail city: the relationship between place attractiveness and accessibility to shops,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 72-91, January.
- Öner, Özge, 2015. "Retail City: The Relationship between Place Attractiveness and Accessibility to Shops," Working Paper Series 1055, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kari Takala & Pekka Pere, 1991. "Testing the cointegration of house and stock prices in Finland," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 33-51, Spring.
- Piotr Lis, 2015. "Relationships between the finance system and housing markets," Working papers wpaper99, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Takala, Kari, 1995. "The interest rate sensitivity of output in Finland," Research Discussion Papers 11/1995, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fep:journl:v:3:y:1990:i:1:p:41-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Secretary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/talouea.html .