The Banking Sector and Macroeconomic Performance in Central European Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nenad Milojević, 2014. "Optimal Banking and Other Financial Business for the Economic Growth of Serbia," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 3(2), pages 61-83.
- Aleš Melecký & Martin Melecký & Monika Šulganová, 2015.
"Úvěry v selhání a makroekonomika: modelování systémového kreditního rizika v České republice
[Non-Performing Loans and The Macroeconomy: Modeling the Systemic Credit Risk in the Czech Republic]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(8), pages 921-947.
- Melecky, Ales & Melecky, Martin & Sulganova, Monika, 2014.
"Úvěry v selhání a makroekonomika: Modelování systémového kreditního rizika v České republice
[Non-performing loans and the macroeconomy: Modeling the systemic credit risk in Czech Republic]," MPRA Paper 59917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melecky, Ales & Melecky, Martin & Sulganova, Monika, 2014. "Úvěry v selhání a makroekonomika: Modelování systémového kreditního rizika v České republice
- Janda, Karel & Van Tran, Quang & Zetek, Pavel, 2014. "Influence of External Funding on Microfinance Performance," MPRA Paper 58170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janda, Karel & Tran, Quang & Zetek, Pavel, 2014.
"Vliv externího financování na mikrofinanční rozvoj - makro perspektiva
[Influence of external funding on microfinance performance - macro perspective]," MPRA Paper 58166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-performing loans; systemic risk; macro environment; economic growth;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:58:y:2008:i:3-4:p:131-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.