A Flow Approach to Bankruptcy Problems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vito Fragnelli & Stefano Gagliardo & Fabio Gastaldi, 2014. "Integer solutions to bankruptcy problems with non-integer claims," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 892-933, October.
- Rodica Branzei & Giulio Ferrari & Vito Fragnelli & Stef Tijs, 2011. "A bonus-malus approach to project management," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 19(4), pages 495-512, December.
- Erik Ansink & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2012.
"Sequential sharing rules for river sharing problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(2), pages 187-210, February.
- Erik Ansink & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2009. "Sequential Sharing Rules for River Sharing Problems," Working Papers 2009.114, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rahmi İlkılıç & Çağatay Kayı, 2014. "Allocation rules on networks," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(4), pages 877-892, December.
- Giovanni Sechi & Riccardo Zucca, 2015. "Water Resource Allocation in Critical Scarcity Conditions: A Bankruptcy Game Approach," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 29(2), pages 541-555, January.
- Thomson, William, 2015.
"Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: An update,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 41-59.
- William Thomson, 2013. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: an update," RCER Working Papers 578, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Beard, Rodney, 2011.
"The river sharing problem: A review of the technical literature for policy economists,"
34382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodney Beard, 2011. "The river sharing problem : A review of the technical literature for policy economists," Post-Print hal-00827354, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAllocation rules; bankruptcy problems; flow problems;
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:aucocz:au2008_146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Stastna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.