Spatial Distribution of the Informal Economy. A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucian-Liviu ALBU, 2011.
"Structural Changes and Convergence in EU and in Adriatic-Balkans Region,"
Romanian Journal of Economics,
Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 78-96, June.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2011. "Structural changes and convergence in EU and in Adriatic-Balkans Region," MPRA Paper 31288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucian-Liviu Albu, 2011. "Structural Changes And Convergence In Eu And In Adriatic-Balkans Region," ERSA conference papers ersa11p442, European Regional Science Association.
- Lucian-Liviu Albu, 2012.
"A Model To Estimate The Effect Of Global Crisis On The Convergence Process In Eu,"
New Trends in Modelling and Economic Forecast (MEF 2011),
ROMANIAN ACADEMY – INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC FORECASTING;"Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 11-27, January.
- Lucian-Liviu Albu, 2011. "A model to estimate the effect of global crisis on the convergence process in EU," EcoMod2011 3362, EcoMod.
- Adriana Anamaria Davidescu (Alexandru), 2014. "Investigating the Impact of Unemployment Rate on the Romanian Shadow Economy. A Complex Approach Based on ARDL and SVAR Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 109-127, December.
- Adriana AnaMaria DAVIDESCU, 2015. "The Relationship between Shadow Economy and Unemployment Rate. A Ardl Causality Analysis for the Case Of Romania," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(4), pages 46-62, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomia informale; distribuzione spaziale; probabilità di rilevamento;
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:scresc:v:html10.3280/scre2011-001003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=103 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.