A Treatise on the Geographical Scale of Agglomeration Externalities and the MAUP
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evert Meijers & Martijn Burger & Evert J. Meijers & Martijn J. Burger & Marloes M. Hoogerbrugge, 2016. "Borrowing size in networks of cities: City size, network connectivity and metropolitan functions in Europe," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 181-198, March.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0849-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Duschl & Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen & Falk Raschke, 2015.
"Industry-Specific Firm Growth and Agglomeration,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(11), pages 1822-1839, November.
- Matthias Duschl & Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen & Falk Raschke, 2012. "Industry-specific firm growth and aggolmeration," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Matthias Duschl & Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen & Falk Raschke, 2013. "Industry-specific firm growth and agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa13p134, European Regional Science Association.
- Duschl Matthias & Brenner Thomas & Schimke Antje & Luxen Dennis, 2014. "Firm Growth and the Spatial Impact of Geolocated External Factors," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 234-256, April.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2016. "Spatial Differentiation in Industrial Dynamics. The Case of the Netherlands (1994–2005)," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(3), pages 316-330, July.
- Gabor Bekes & Peter Harasztosi, 2015. "Grid and shake - Spatial aggregation and robustness of regionally estimated elasticities," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1526, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Hans R. A. Koster, 2013. "Rocketing Rents The magnitude and attenuation of agglomeration economies in the commercial property market," SERC Discussion Papers 0125, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomerazione; crescita dell’occupazione; econometria spaziale; MAUP. Classificazione;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:scresc:v:html10.3280/scre2010-001002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=103 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.