Il Patto di stabilità interno due anni dopo: norme più morbide, risultati più deludenti
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Dalle Nogare, Chiara, 2014.
"Public provision vs. outsourcing of cultural services: Evidence from Italian cities,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 168-182.
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Dalle Nogare, Chiara, 2013. "Public Provision vs Outsourcing of Cultural Services: Evidence from Italian Cities," EBLA Working Papers 201302, University of Turin.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Dalle Nogare Chiara, 2013. "Public provision vs outsourcing of cultural services: evidence from italian cities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201312, University of Turin.
- Daniela Monacelli & Maria Grazia Pazienza & Chiara Rapallini, 2016.
"Municipality Budget Rules and Debt: Is the Italian Regulation Effective?,"
Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 114-140, September.
- Daniela Monacelli & Maria Grazia Pazienza & Chiara Rapallini, 2014. "Municipality Budget Rules and Debt: is the Italian regulation effective?," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_24.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Leonzio Rizzo & Massimiliano Ferraresi & Luigi Marattin, 2013. "Dal saldo del patto di stabilita' interno al saldo euro-compatibile: un'applicazione ai Comuni dell'Emilia-Romagna," Working Papers 2013182, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:epepep:v:html10.3280/ep2001-006002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=16 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Redazione Riviste (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=16 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.