To What Extent has Finance been a Driver of Ireland's Economic Success?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niamh Hardiman, 2010. "Bringing Domestic Institutions Back into Understanding Ireland’s Economic Crisis," Working Papers 201042, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Fotios V. Mitsakis, 2014. "The Impact of Economic Crisis in Greece: Key Facts and an Overview of the Banking Sector," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 4(1), pages 248-265, June.
- Seán Ó Riain, 2012. "The Crisis of Financialisation in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(4), pages 497-533.
- Philip R. Lane, 2014.
"International Financial Flows and the Irish Crisis,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(2), pages 14-19, April.
- Philip R. Lane, 2014. "International Financial Flows and the Irish Crisis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp444, IIIS.
- Philip R. Lane, 2015. "The Funding of the Irish Domestic Banking System During the Boom," Trinity Economics Papers tep0515, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Beck, 2014. "Ireland's Banking System - Looking Forward," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 113-134.
- Honohan, Patrick & Donovan, Donal & Gorecki, Paul & Mottiar, Rafique, 2010. "The Irish Banking Crisis: Regulatory and Financial Stability Policy," MPRA Paper 24896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lane, Philip R., 2015. "The Funding of the Irish Domestic Banking System During the Boom," CEPR Discussion Papers 10777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:qecsas:2006:winter:honohan. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.