Inequality and the Crisis: The Distributional Impact of Tax Increases and Welfare and Public Sector Pay Cuts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Mühlau, 2014. "Middle Class Squeeze? Social Class and Perceived Financial Hardship in Ireland, 2002-2012," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 45(4), pages 485-509.
- Callan, Tim & Leventi, Chrysa & Levy, Horacio & Matsaganis, Manos & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly, 2011. "The distributional effects of austerity measures: a comparison of six EU countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2012. "The New Politics of Austerity: Fiscal Responses to the Economic Crisis in Ireland and Spain," Working Papers 201207, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Cathal O’Donoghue & Jason Loughrey & Karyn Morrissey, 2013.
"Using the EU-SILC to model the impact of the economic crisis on inequality,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-26, December.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Loughrey, Jason & Morrissey, Karyn, 2013. "Using the EU-SILC to Model the Impact of the Economic Crisis on Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 7242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre & Sarah Voitchovsky & Christopher Whelan, 2012. "GINI DP 70: Inequality and Poverty in Boom and Bust: Ireland as a Case Study," GINI Discussion Papers 70, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:41:y:2010:i:4:p:459-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .