The Future of the U.S. Dollar and its Competition with the Euro
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bob Jessop, 2002. "Critical forum," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 249-250, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Malliaris & Mary Malliaris, 2013.
"Are oil, gold and the euro inter-related? Time series and neural network analysis,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Malliaris, A.G. & Malliaris, Mary, 2011. "Are oil, gold and the euro inter-related? time series and neural network analysis," MPRA Paper 35266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsU.S. Dollar; International Monetary System; Global Currencies; Euro;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:x:y:2007:i:1-2:p:97-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .