Evaluation of Latvia-China Trade Potential
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- (Sandy) Zhang, Sha & van Doorn, Jenny & Leeflang, Peter S.H., 2014. "Does the importance of value, brand and relationship equity for customer loyalty differ between Eastern and Western cultures?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 284-292.
- Mojmir Helisek, 2016. "Supporting Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Preparing for the Euro Adoption in the Czech Republic," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 27-41.
- E.A. Ivanova & M.M. Mackay & T.K. Platonova & N.V. Elagina, 2017. "Theoretical Basis for Composition of Economic Strategy for Industry Development," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1).
- Eleftherios I. Thalassinos & Bozhana Venediktova & Daniela Staneva-Petkova & Vicky Zampeta, 2013. "Way of Banking Development Abroad: Branches or Subsidiaries," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 69-78.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 313-329, April.
- Liliana Duguleana & Constantin Duguleana, 2016. "Structural Aspects of the European Union Economy," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 93-128.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," Post-Print hal-01131203, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; export; international trade; market; Latvia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:931-941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.