Regional Development and Banking Activities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:846-860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olesya Stroeva & Innara R. Lyapina & Elena E. Konobeeva & Oksana E. Konobeeva, 2015. "Effectiveness of Management of Innovative Activities in Regional Socio-Economic Systems," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 63-76.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:490-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eleftherios I. Thalassinos & Bozhana Venediktova & Daniela Staneva-Petkova & Vicky Zampeta, 2013. "Way of Banking Development Abroad: Branches or Subsidiaries," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 69-78.
- R.V. Shekhovtsov & M.A. Ponomareva & S.G. Yaroshenko & L.R. Khaibullin, 2017. "Instruments of Investment Attraction in Order to Fulfill the Structural Priorities of Sustainable Regional Development (Study Based on the Rostov Region)," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 337-349.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:2a:p:281-307 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocioeconomic development of the region; banking activity; profit; funds raised and allocated; deposits; Gross Regional Product; econometric analysis; fixed assets; debt on loans. JEL Classification Codes: G21; G28; R10.Read the Full Version here;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xxi:y:2018:i:special1:p:455-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.