The link between regional integration agreements, trade flows and economic crisis: A static and dynamic gravity model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramasamy Murugesan & Murugesan Poovendhan, 2016. "Analysis of factors determining the inward FDI in top seven Indian states from top seven source countries using gravity model," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(3), pages 209-230.
- Sayef Bakari & Sofien Tiba, 2019.
"The Impact of Trade Openness, Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment on Economic Growth: New Evidence from Asian Developing Countries,"
Economic Research Guardian, Weissberg Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 46-54, June.
- Bakari, Sayef & Sofien, Tiba, 2019. "The Impact of Trade Openness, Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment on Economic Growth: New Evidence from Asian Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 94489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakari, Sayef & Sofien, Tiba, 2019. "The Impact of Trade Openness, Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment on Economic Growth: New Evidence from Asian Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 94453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- My Duong & Mark J. Holmes & Anna Strutt & Steven Lim, 2019. "Effects of Trade Agreements and Foreign Direct Investment on Trade: Evidence from Vietnam," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 9(3), pages 116-126.
- Yoon Heo & Nguyen Khanh Doanh, 2020. "Is NAFTA Trade‐Creating or Trade‐Diverting? A System GMM Approach," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 39(3), pages 222-238, September.
- Shahriar, Saleh & Qian, Lu & Kea, Sokvibol, 2018. "China's economic integration with the Greater Mekong Sub-region: An empirical analysis by a panel dynamic gravity model," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kahouli, Bassem, 2017. "The short and long run causality relationship among economic growth, energy consumption and financial development: Evidence from South Mediterranean Countries (SMCs)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 19-30.
- de Frutos, Pablo & Rodriguez-Prado, Beatriz & Latorre, Joaquín & Martinez-Peña, Fernando, 2019. "A Gravity Model to Explain Flows of Wild Edible Mushroom Picking. A Panel Data Analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 164-173.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijdipp:v:13:y:2014:i:1:p:35-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emerald.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.