Public expenditure choices and gender quotas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farzana Afridi & Vegard Iversen & M. R. Sharan, 2017.
"Women Political Leaders, Corruption, and Learning: Evidence from a Large Public Program in India,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(1), pages 1-30.
- Farzana Afridi & Vegard Iversen & M Sharan, 2013. "Women Political Leaders, Corruption and Learning: Evidence from a Large Public Program in India," Working Papers id:5283, eSocialSciences.
- Farzana Afridi & Vegard Iversen & M.R. Sharan, 2013. "Women political leaders, corruption and learning: Evidence from a large public program in India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Afridi, Farzana & Iversen, Vegard & Sharan, M.R., 2013. "Women Political Leaders, Corruption and Learning: Evidence from a Large Public Program in India," IZA Discussion Papers 7212, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dilip Mookherjee, 2014.
"Accountability of local and state governments in India: an overview of recent research,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 12-41, April.
- Dilip Mookherjee, 2015. "Accountability of Local and State Governments in India: An Overview of Recent Research," Working Papers id:6805, eSocialSciences.
- Lakshmi Iyer & Anandi Mani & Prachi Mishra & Petia Topalova, 2012.
"The Power of Political Voice: Women's Political Representation and Crime in India,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 165-193, October.
- Mani, Anandi & Iyer, Lakshmi & Mishra, Prachi & Topalova, Petia, 2011. "The Power of Political Voice: Women's Political Representation and Crime in India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 63, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Lakshmi Iyer & Anandi Mani & Prachi Mishra & Petia Topalova, 2011. "The Power of Political Voice: Women's Political Representation and Crime in India," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-092, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2011.
- Kiran Gajwani & Xiaobo Zhang, 2015.
"Gender and Public Goods Provision in Tamil Nadu's Village Governments,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(2), pages 234-261.
- Gajwani, Kiran & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2014. "Gender and public goods provision in Tamil Nadu's village governments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6854, The World Bank.
- Bell, Clive & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop, 2015. "Income Guarantees and Borrowing in Risky Environments: Evidence from India's Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 9357, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsGender quotas; Public expenditure; Local government; Randomised reservation; Gender; Public finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:igdrpp:v:5:y:2012:i:2:p:108-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .