Agriculture and economic growth in Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2015. "Renewable Energy Consumption and Agriculture: Evidence for Cointegration and Granger causality for Tunisian Economy," MPRA Paper 68018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adesoye, Bolaji A. & Adelowoka, Oluwaseyi A. & Maku, Emmanuel O. & Salau, Shakirat O., 2018. "Enhancing Agricultural Value Chain for Economic Diversification in Nigeria," African Journal of Economic Review, African Journal of Economic Review, vol. 6(1), January.
- Boubaker Dhehibi & Udo Rudiger & Hloniphani Peter Moyo & Mohamed Zied Dhraief, 2020. "Agricultural Technology Transfer Preferences of Smallholder Farmers in Tunisia’s Arid Regions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-18, January.
- O.A. Fadeyi & A.A. Ogundeji & B.J. Willemse, 2014. "Establishing the linkages between the South African agricultural trade balance and macroeconomic indicators," Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(4), pages 92-105, November.
- Md. Sayemul Islam & Md. Asraf Mahmud Hasif & Nishat Sultana Ema & Hasneen Jahan, 2020. "Role of Agriculture and Manufacturing Sectors in the Economic Growth of Bangladesh and India: An ARDL Approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 23(78), pages 82-92, December,.
- Nur Feriyanto, 2015. "Dominant Economic Sectors in Kulonprogo, Gunungkidul, and Bantul Regencies in Yogyakarta Special Province," Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Department of Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 93-106, April.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Ali, Yasir & Mehboob, Farhan, 2012. "Role of agriculture in economic growth of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 32273, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2012.
- Daniel Francois Meyer, 2019. "An Assessment Of The Importance Of The Agricultural Sector On Economic Growth And Development In South Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9912288, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2015. "The role of renewable energy and agriculture in reducing CO2 emissions: evidence for North Africa countries," MPRA Paper 68477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Agriculture; Tunisia; National economy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:caerpp:v:2:y:2010:i:1:p:63-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emerald.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.