Consumo residencial de electricidad y eficiencia energética. Un enfoque de regresión cuantílica
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldo Gutiérrez Mendieta, 2016. "Determinantes de consumo eficiente de energía eléctrica en el sector residencial en México: un enfoque de regresión cuantílica," Graduate theses (Spanish) TESG 010, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Hancevic, Pedro I. & Nuñez, Hector M. & Rosellon, Juan, 2017.
"Distributed photovoltaic power generation: Possibilities, benefits, and challenges for a widespread application in the Mexican residential sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 478-489.
- Hancevic, Pedro & Nuñez, Héctor & Rosellón, Juan, 2017. "Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation: Possibilities, Benefits, and Challenges for a Widespread Application in the Mexican Residential Sector," Research Department working papers 1027, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Pedro I. Hancevic & Hector M. Nunez & Juan Rosellón, 2017. "Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation: Possibilities, Benefits, and Challenges for a Widespread Application in the Mexican Residential Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1663, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumo de electricidad; eficiencia energética; regresión cuantílica;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elt:journl:v:82:y:2015:i:328:p:897-927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nuria Pliego Vinageras). General contact details of provider: http://www.fondodeculturaeconomica.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.