El efecto de las desigualdades socioeconómicas en el sistema educativo español
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Alvaro, 2010.
"Knowledge spillovers in US patents: A dynamic patent intensity model with secret common innovation factors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 14-32, November.
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Álvaro, 2009. "Knowledge spillovers in U.S. patents: a dynamic patent intensity model with secret common innovation factors," UC3M Working papers. Economics we098951, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Szabolcs Blazsek & Alvaro Escribano, 2010. "Knowledge spillovers in U.S. patents: A dynamic patent intensity model with secret common innovation factors," Post-Print hal-00732533, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:peer-00732533 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikel Navarro Arancegui, 2009. "Los sistemas regionales de innovación. Una revisión crítica," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 70(01), pages 25-59.
- Vincent Frigant & Damien Talbot, 2005.
"Technological Determinism and Modularity: Lessons from a Comparison between Aircraft and Auto Industries in Europe,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 337-355.
- Vincent Frigant & Damien Talbot, 2005. "Technological determinism and modularity : lessons from a comparison between Aircraft and Auto Industries in Europe," Post-Print hal-00153097, HAL.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
More about this item
Keywordsschool failure; early school leaving; PISA; educational mobility;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekz:ekonoz:2012305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iñaki Treviño). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.