Foreign Direct Investment and Pollution Havens
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Engel & Christoph M. Schmidt & Vivien Procher, 2010. "The Asymmetries of a Small World: Entry Into and Withdrawal From International Markets by French Firms," Ruhr Economic Papers 0192, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Takacs, Istvan & Liebmann, Lajos, 2011. "Role of Foreign Direct Investment in Restructuring of Agribusiness in the CEE Countries Following the Transition," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116339, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- James Anderson, 2001. "Migration, FDI, and the Margins of Trade," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2001_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Patrick Hamm & Lawrence King, 2010. "Post-Manichean Economics: Foreign Investment, State Capacity and Economic Development in Transition Economies," Working Papers wp227, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Engel, Dirk & Procher, Vivien & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2010. "The Asymmetries of a Small World: Entry Into and Withdrawal From International Markets by French Firms," Ruhr Economic Papers 192, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Altshuler, Rosanne & Fulghieri, Paolo, 1994. "Incentive Effects of Foreign Tax Credits on Multinational Corporations," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(2), pages 349-61, June.
- Patrick Hamm & David Stuckler & Lawrence King, 2010. "The Governance Grenade: Mass Privatization, State Capacity and Economic Growth in Post-communist Countries," Working Papers wp222, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Yanqing Jiang, 2014. "Spatial Strategic Interaction In Environmental Protection: An Empirical Study Of The Chinese Provinces," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 203-216, November.
- Shu-Chen Chang, 2015. "Threshold effect of foreign direct investment on environmental degradation," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 14(1), pages 75-102, December.
- Bandelj, Nina, 2006. "Cultural Understandings of Economic Globalization: Discourse on Foreign Direct Investment in Slovenia," MPIfG Discussion Paper 06/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- repec:ksp:journ2:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:19-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ari Kokko & Victoria Kravtsova, 2012. "Regional Characteristics And Effects Of Inward Fdi: The Case Of Ukraine," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(2).
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2015. "How Corruption affect Growth in MENA region? Fresh Evidence from a Panel Cointegration Analysis," MPRA Paper 63750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence P. King, 2003. "Explaining Postcommunist Economic Performance," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-559, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; Environmental Economics and Policy; Environmental Stringency; International Relations; Trade; Pollution Haven Hypothesis.;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:journl:v:54:y:2011:i:1:p:39-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeriibe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .