"Achieving Child-Health-Related Millennium Development Goals: The Role of Infrastructure"--A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:53:y:1959:i:01:p:69-105_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ellis, Frank & Kutengule, Milton & Nyasulu, Alfred, 2003. "Livelihoods and Rural Poverty Reduction in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1495-1510, September.
- Acharya, Shankar N., 1981. "Perspectives and problems of development in sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 109-147, February.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:02:p:399-411_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hannum, Emily & Buchmann, Claudia, 2005. "Global Educational Expansion and Socio-Economic Development: An Assessment of Findings from the Social Sciences," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 333-354, March.
- Reisinger, William M. & Miller, Arthur H. & Hesli, Vicki L. & Maher, Kristen Hill, 1994. "Political Values in Russia, Ukraine and Lithuania: Sources and Implications for Democracy," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 183-223, April.
- Bratton, Michael & Mattes, Robert, 2001. "Support for Democracy in Africa: Intrinsic or Instrumental?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(03), pages 447-474, July.
- Bratton, Michael & Alderfer, Philip & Bowser, Georgia & Temba, Joseph, 1999. "The Effects of Civic Education on Political Culture: Evidence from Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 807-824, May.
- World Bank, 2001. "A Chance to Learn : Knowledge and Finance for Education in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13855.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peters, Jörg, 2016. "Infrastructure and poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa: A review," Ruhr Economic Papers 628, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Alassane DRABO & Christian EBEKE, 2010.
"Remittances, Public Health Spending and Foreign Aid in the Access to Health Care Services in Developing Countries,"
- Alassane Drabo & Christian Hubert Ebeke, 2011. "Remittances, Public Health Spending and Foreign Aid in the Access to Health Care Services in Developing Countries," Working Papers halshs-00552996, HAL.
- Fujii, Tomoki & Shonchoy, Abu S. & Xu, Sijia, 2018.
"Impact of Electrification on Children’s Nutritional Status in Rural Bangladesh,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 315-330.
- Fujii, Tomoki & Shonchoy, Abu S. & XU, Sijia, 2016. "Impact of electrification on children's nutritional status in rural Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 579, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gayatri Koolwal & Dominique van de Walle, 2013. "Access to Water, Women's Work, and Child Outcomes," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 369-405.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10707 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irina Klytchnikova & Michael Lokshin, 2009.
"Measuring Welfare Gains from Better Quality Infrastructure,"
Journal of Infrastructure Development,
India Development Foundation, vol. 1(2), pages 87-109, December.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Lokshin, Michael, 2007. "Measuring welfare gains from better quality infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4217, The World Bank.
- Lisa Chauvet & Flore Gubert & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2009.
"Are Remittances More Effective Than Aid To Reduce Child Mortality? An Empirical Assessment using Inter and Intra-Country Data,"
DT/2009/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Lisa Chauvet & Flore Gubert & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2009. "Are Remittances More Effective Than Aid To Reduce Child Mortality ? An Empirical Assessment using Inter and Intra-Country Data," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00966367, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4301 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dossè Mawussi DJAHINI-AFAWOUBO, 2017. "Working Paper 267 - Does Access to Basic Services Matter for Child Health? Evidence From Togo," Working Paper Series 2384, African Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:35:y:2007:i:5:p:920-928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .