Managing commodity booms in Botswana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Everhart, Stephen & Duval-Hernandez, Robert, 2001. "Management of oil windfalls in Mexico : historical experience and policy options for the future," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2592, The World Bank.
- Auty, Richard M, 1998. "Mineral wealth and the economic transition: Kazakstan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 241-249, December.
- Mohammad Ali MORADI, "undated". "Oil Resource Abundance, Economic Growth,and Income Distribution in Iran," EcoMod2009 21500069, EcoMod.
- Larson, Donald F. & Varangis, Panos & Yabuki, Nanae, 1998. "Commodity risk management and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1963, The World Bank.
- Adeel Malik, 2016. "The Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policy in Arab Resource-Rich Economies," Working Papers 1034, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2016.
- Adeel Malik, 2017. "The Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policy in Arab Resource- Rich Economies," Working Papers 1117, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jun 2017.
- Pegg, Scott, 2010. "Is there a Dutch disease in Botswana?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 14-19, March.
- Hjort, Jonas, 2006. "Citizen funds and Dutch Disease in developing countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 183-191, September.
- Auty, Richard M., 2001. "The political state and the management of mineral rents in capital-surplus economies: Botswana and Saudi Arabia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 77-86, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:19:y:1991:i:9:p:1185-1196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.