Evaluating demand for calories for urban and rural populations in the Philippines: Implications for nutrition policy under economic recovery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Lasarte Navamuel & Fernando Rubiera Moroll & Dusan Paredes, 2014. "City size and household food consumption: demand elasticities in Spain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(14), pages 1624-1641, May.
- Bouis, Howarth E. & Scott, Gregory J., 1996. "Demand for high-value secondary crops in developing countries," FCND discussion papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tomoki Fujii, 2014. "Is urban food demand in the Philippines different from China?," Working Papers 18-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Rae, Allan N., 1999. "Food consumption patterns and nutrition in urban Java households: the discriminatory power of some socioeconomic variables," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(3), pages 1-25, September.
- Reeder, Meyra M., 2000. "Asymmetric Prices: Implications on Trader’s Market Power in Philippine Rice," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 2000 Vol. XXVII No. 1, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:18:y:1990:i:2:p:281-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.