IMF conditionality: Conceptual problems and policy alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1983. "Credit policy, inflation and growth in a financially repressed economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 45-65.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arjun Sengupta, 2010. "Aid and Development Policy in the 1990s," Working Papers id:3305, eSocialSciences.
- A. Sepehri & S. Moshiri & M. Doudongee, 2000. "The Foreign Exchange Constraints to Economic Adjustment: The case of Iran," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 235-251.
- Mattlin, Mikael & Nojonen, Matti, 2011. "Conditionality in Chinese bilateral lending," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Montes, Manuel F., 1988. "Review of Structural Adjustment in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1988 Vol. XV No. 2-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Meijer, A.E.M. & Vingerhoets, J.W.A., 1989. "Structural adjustment and diversification in mineral exporting developing countries," Research Memorandum FEW 395, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Tarp, Finn, 1994.
"De makroøkonomiske reformer i teoretisk belysning
[Macroeconomic Reforms in Theoretical Context]," MPRA Paper 64206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:15:y:1987:i:12:p:1457-1467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .