Adversary activities and per capita income growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stoyadin Savov, 2003. "Transformation of property into productive capital," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 21-46.
- Peter Grajzl & Peter Murrell, 2006.
"Lawyers and politicians: the impact of organized legal professions on institutional reforms,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 251-276, December.
- Peter Grajzl & Peter Murrell, 2004. "Lawyers and Politicians: The Impact of Organized Legal Professions on Institutional Reforms," Electronic Working Papers 04-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2011. "Education or just Creativity: what matters most for economic performance?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p199, European Regional Science Association.
- Oleg Sukharev, 2012. "The Neoinstitutional Contracts Theory: New Perspectives," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(1), pages 87-118.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:14:y:1986:i:12:p:1457-1461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.