The period vehicle routing problem: New heuristics and real-world variants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yujie & Cowling, Peter & Polack, Fiona & Remde, Stephen & Mourdjis, Philip, 2017. "Dynamic optimisation of preventative and corrective maintenance schedules for a large scale urban drainage system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 494-510.
- Brouer, Berit Dangaard & Desaulniers, Guy & Pisinger, David, 2014. "A matheuristic for the liner shipping network design problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 42-59.
- Lahyani, Rahma & Khemakhem, Mahdi & Semet, Frédéric, 2015. "Rich vehicle routing problems: From a taxonomy to a definition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 1-14.
- Liu, Ran & Xie, Xiaolan & Garaix, Thierry, 2014. "Hybridization of tabu search with feasible and infeasible local searches for periodic home health care logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 17-32.
- Aksen, Deniz & Kaya, Onur & Sibel Salman, F. & Tüncel, Özge, 2014. "An adaptive large neighborhood search algorithm for a selective and periodic inventory routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 413-426.
- Vidal, Thibaut & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel & Prins, Christian, 2013. "Heuristics for multi-attribute vehicle routing problems: A survey and synthesis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 1-21.
- Hemmelmayr, Vera C., 2015. "Sequential and parallel large neighborhood search algorithms for the periodic location routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(1), pages 52-60.
More about this item
KeywordsPeriod vehicle routing problem Heuristics Mixed integer program;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:47:y:2011:i:5:p:648-668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .