An integrated vendor-buyer model with stock-dependent demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Shine-Der & Fu, Yen-Chen, 2014. "Joint production and delivery lot sizing for a make-to-order producer–buyer supply chain with transportation cost," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 23-35.
- Sajadieh, Mohsen S. & Larsen, Christian, 2015. "A coordinated manufacturer-retailer model under stochastic demand and production rate," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 64-70.
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Rochanaluk, Ratkrit & Yi, Huizhi & Egbelu, Pius J., 2014. "An operational policy for a three-stage distributive supply chain system with retailers’ backorders," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 332-345.
- Glock, Christoph H., 2012. "The joint economic lot size problem: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 671-686.
- Lee, W. & Wang, S.-P. & Chen, W.-C., 2017. "Forward and backward stocking policies for a two-level supply chain with consignment stock agreement and stock-dependent demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 830-840.
- Yang, Shuai & Hong, Ki-sung & Lee, Chulung, 2014. "Supply chain coordination with stock-dependent demand rate and credit incentives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 105-111.
- Sana, Shib Sankar, 2012. "A collaborating inventory model in a supply chain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2016-2023.
- Sajadieh, Mohsen S. & Fallahnezhad, Mohammad Saber & Khosravi, Maryam, 2013. "A joint optimal policy for a multiple-suppliers multiple-manufacturers multiple-retailers system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 738-744.
More about this item
KeywordsBatch production Double marginalization Inventory Integrated vendor-buyer model Stock-dependent demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:6:p:963-974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .