Integration of inventory and transportation decisions in a logistics system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gürler, Ülkü & Alp, Osman & Büyükkaramikli, Nasuh Çağdaş, 2014. "Coordinated inventory replenishment and outsourced transportation operations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 400-415.
- Niakan, Farzad & Rahimi, Mohammad, 2015. "A multi-objective healthcare inventory routing problem; a fuzzy possibilistic approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 74-94.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:1:p:314-324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, H.N. & Rainwater, C.E. & Mason, S.J. & Pohl, E.A., 2014. "Quantity discount with freight consolidation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 66-82.
- Sadeghi, Javad & Mousavi, Seyed Mohsen & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan & Sadeghi, Saeid, 2014. "Optimizing a bi-objective inventory model of a three-echelon supply chain using a tuned hybrid bat algorithm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 274-292.
- Tempelmeier, Horst & Bantel, Oliver, 2015. "Integrated optimization of safety stock and transportation capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 101-112.
More about this item
KeywordsVendor managed inventory Integrated logistics system Inventory and transportation management Markov Decision Process Case study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:6:p:913-925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.