Task selection and routing problems in collaborative truckload transportation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Ran & Jiang, Zhibin, 2012. "The close–open mixed vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 349-360.
- Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Haughton, Michael, 2014. "The benefit of advance load information for truckload carriers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 34-54.
- Ziebuhr, Mario & Kopfer, Herbert, 2016. "Solving an integrated operational transportation planning problem with forwarding limitations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 149-166.
- Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Haughton, Michael, 2016. "Effective truckload dispatch decision methods with incomplete advance load information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 103-121.
- Bai, Ruibin & Xue, Ning & Chen, Jianjun & Roberts, Gethin Wyn, 2015. "A set-covering model for a bidirectional multi-shift full truckload vehicle routing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 134-148.
- Li, Junsong & Rong, Gang & Feng, Yiping, 2015. "Request selection and exchange approach for carrier collaboration based on auction of a single request," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 23-39.
- repec:eee:transe:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transe:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:60-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:437-460 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gahm, Christian & Brabänder, Christian & Tuma, Axel, 2017. "Vehicle routing with private fleet, multiple common carriers offering volume discounts, and rental options," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 192-216.
- repec:eee:transe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:137-159 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCollaborative transportation Full truckload Task selection Routing Memetic algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:6:p:1071-1085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.