Multi-level inventory management decisions with transportation cost consideration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gürler, Ülkü & Alp, Osman & Büyükkaramikli, Nasuh Çağdaş, 2014. "Coordinated inventory replenishment and outsourced transportation operations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 400-415.
- Rahimi, Mohammad & Baboli, Armand & Rekik, Yacine, 2017. "Multi-objective inventory routing problem: A stochastic model to consider profit, service level and green criteria," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 59-83.
- Sarkar, Biswajit & Ganguly, Baishakhi & Sarkar, Mitali & Pareek, Sarla, 2016. "Effect of variable transportation and carbon emission in a three-echelon supply chain model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 112-128.
- Sternbeck, Michael G. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2014. "An integrative approach to determine store delivery patterns in grocery retailing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 205-224.
- Ali, Agha Iqbal & O'Connor, Debra J., 2013. "Using truck-inventory-cost to obtain solutions to multi-period logistics models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 144-150.
- Tempelmeier, Horst & Bantel, Oliver, 2015. "Integrated optimization of safety stock and transportation capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 101-112.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory management Decentralized ordering Centralized ordering Transportation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:5:p:719-734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .