The split delivery vehicle routing problem with minimum delivery amounts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:eurjco:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13675-017-0089-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Qingfeng & Li, Kunpeng & Liu, Zhixue, 2014. "Model and algorithm for an unpaired pickup and delivery vehicle routing problem with split loads," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 218-235.
- Salani, Matteo & Vacca, Ilaria, 2011. "Branch and price for the vehicle routing problem with discrete split deliveries and time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 470-477, September.
- Brouer, Berit Dangaard & Desaulniers, Guy & Pisinger, David, 2014. "A matheuristic for the liner shipping network design problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 42-59.
- Han, Anthony Fu-Wha & Chu, Yu-Ching, 2016. "A multi-start heuristic approach for the split-delivery vehicle routing problem with minimum delivery amounts," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 11-31.
- Tang, Jiafu & Yu, Yang & Li, Jia, 2015. "An exact algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem of pickup and delivery of customers to the airport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 114-132.
- Salazar-González, Juan-José & Santos-Hernández, Beatriz, 2015. "The split-demand one-commodity pickup-and-delivery travelling salesman problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 58-73.
- Zhang, Jianghua & Zhao, Yingxue & Xue, Weili & Li, Jin, 2015. "Vehicle routing problem with fuel consumption and carbon emission," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 234-242.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:218-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:exl:1trans:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:111-123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle routing problem Heuristics Mixed integer program;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:5:p:612-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .