Determinants of passenger transfer waiting time at multi-modal connecting stations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panou, Konstantinos & Kapros, Seraphim & Polydoropoulou, Amalia, 2015. "How service bundling can increase the competitiveness of low market share transportation services," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 22-35.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9352-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Román, Concepción & Martín, Juan Carlos, 2014. "Integration of HSR and air transport: Understanding passengers’ preferences," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 129-141.
- Chowdhury, Subeh & Ceder, Avishai (Avi), 2016. "Users’ willingness to ride an integrated public-transport service: A literature review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 183-195.
- Aude Marzuoli & Isabelle Laplace & Eric Féron, 2013. "Multimodal, efficient transportation in airports and collaborative decision making," Post-Print hal-00874384, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-modal Feeder service Headway Headway capacity Transfer waiting time;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:3:p:404-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.