Container storage and transshipment marine terminals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luo, Jiabin & Wu, Yue, 2015. "Modelling of dual-cycle strategy for container storage and vehicle scheduling problems at automated container terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 49-64.
- Zhen, Lu, 2014. "Container yard template planning under uncertain maritime market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 199-217.
- Carlo, Héctor J. & Vis, Iris F.A. & Roodbergen, Kees Jan, 2014. "Storage yard operations in container terminals: Literature overview, trends, and research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(2), pages 412-430.
- Robenek, Tomáš & Umang, Nitish & Bierlaire, Michel & Ropke, Stefan, 2014. "A branch-and-price algorithm to solve the integrated berth allocation and yard assignment problem in bulk ports," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(2), pages 399-411.
- Zhen, Lu & Xu, Zhou & Wang, Kai & Ding, Yi, 2016. "Multi-period yard template planning in container terminals," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PB), pages 700-719.
- Zhen, Lu, 2016. "Modeling of yard congestion and optimization of yard template in container ports," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 83-104.
- Voß, Andre & Guckenbiehl, Gabriel & Schütt, Holger & Buer, Tobias, 2016. "A storage strategy with dynamic bay reservations for container terminals," Bremen Computational Logistics Group Working Papers 4, University of Bremen, Computational Logistics Junior Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsTransshipment containers Container storage Mega-containerships Mathematical programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:5:p:771-786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.