Estimating an origin-destination table for US imports of waterborne containerized freight
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Likun Wang & Anne Goodchild & Yong Wang, 2018. "The effect of distance on cargo flows: a case study of Chinese imports and their hinterland destinations," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 20(3), pages 456-475, September.
- da Silva, Marcelino Aurélio Vieira & de Almeida D’Agosto, Marcio, 2013. "A model to estimate the origin–destination matrix for soybean exportation in Brazil," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 97-107.
- Guerrero, David, 2014. "Deep-sea hinterlands: Some empirical evidence of the spatial impact of containerization," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 84-94.
- Kashiha, Mona & Thill, Jean-Claude & Depken, Craig A., 2016. "Shipping route choice across geographies: Coastal vs. landlocked countries," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1-14.
- Tiller, Kara Carroll & Thill, Jean-Claude, 2017. "Spatial patterns of landside trade impedance in containerized South American exports," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 272-285.
- Jones, Dean A. & Farkas, Julie L. & Bernstein, Orr & Davis, Chad E. & Turk, Adam & Turnquist, Mark A. & Nozick, Linda K. & Levine, Brian & Rawls, Carmen G. & Ostrowski, Scott D. & Sawaya, William, 2011. "U.S. import/export container flow modeling and disruption analysis," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-14.
- Martinez, Camil & Steven, Adams B. & Dresner, Martin, 2016. "East Coast vs. West Coast: The impact of the Panama Canal’s expansion on the routing of Asian imports into the United States," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 274-289.
More about this item
KeywordsOrigin-destination table Containerized freight Optimization Gravity model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:4:p:611-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.