Replenishment and lead time decisions in manufacturer-retailer chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:17-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-017-0611-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Heydari, Jafar, 2014. "Lead time variation control using reliable shipment equipment: An incentive scheme for supply chain coordination," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 44-58.
- Jian, Ming & Fang, Xin & Jin, Liu-qian & Rajapov, Azamat, 2015. "The impact of lead time compression on demand forecasting risk and production cost: A newsvendor model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 61-72.
- Sujit Kumar De & Shib Sankar Sana, 0. "The (p, q, r, l) model for stochastic demand under Intuitionistic fuzzy aggregation with Bonferroni mean," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-19.
- Glock, Christoph H., 2012. "The joint economic lot size problem: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 671-686.
- M. Vijayashree & R. Uthayakumar, 2016. "Two-echelon supply chain inventory model with controllable lead time," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(1), pages 112-125, December.
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Cheng, T.C.E., 2016. "Delivery leadtime and channel structure decisions for make-to-order duopoly under different game scenarios," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 113-129.
- Heydari, Jafar & Mahmoodi, Mansour & Taleizadeh, Ata Allah, 2016. "Lead time aggregation: A three-echelon supply chain model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 215-233.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory Integrated model Lead time Distribution free demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:3:p:398-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .