How do carriers price connecting flights? Evidence from intercontinental flights from Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pagliari, Romano, 2005. "Developments in the supply of direct international air services from airports in Scotland," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 249-257.
- Florent Venayre & Thierry Blayac, 2007. "L'organisation du marché européen des services de transport aérien face à la suppression annoncée des exemptions," Post-Print halshs-00645382, HAL.
- Dudás, Gábor & Boros, Lajos & Pál, Viktor & Pernyész, Péter, 2016. "Analysis of the lowest airfares considering the different business models of airlines, the case of Budapest," MPRA Paper 74502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2008.
"Getting there fast: globalization, intercontinental flights and location of headquarters,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 471-495, July.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2005. "Getting there fast: Globalization, intercontinental flights and location of headquarters," Urban/Regional 0511008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:38:y:2002:i:3-4:p:239-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.