The stock market perception of industry risk and microeconomic factors: The case of the US water transportation industry versus other transport industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyer, M. Martin & Filion, Didier, 2007.
"Common and fundamental factors in stock returns of Canadian oil and gas companies,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 428-453, May.
- M. Martin Boyer & Didier Filion, 2004. "Common and Fundamental Factors in Stock Returns of Canadian Oil and Gas Companies," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-62, CIRANO.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & A. Krüger, Niclas & Mantalos, Panagiotis, 2014.
"Risk-adjusted long-term social rates of discount for transportation infrastructure investment,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 70-81.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Krüger, Niclas & Mantalos , Panagiotis, 2012. "Risk-adjusted long term social rates of discount for transportation infrastructure investment," Working Papers 2012:14, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Menzel, Christina & Schröder, Henning, 2016. "Systematic risk behavior in cyclical industries: The case of shipping," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 129-145.
- Photis Panayides & Neophytos Lambertides, 2011. "Fundamental Analysis and Relative Efficiency of Maritime Firms: Dry Bulk vs Tanker Firms," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Maritime Economics, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Panayides, Photis M. & Lambertides, Neophytos & Cullinane, Kevin, 2013. "Liquidity risk premium and asset pricing in US water transportation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 3-15.
- Kavussanos, Manolis G. & Marcoulis, Stelios N., 2004. "4. Cross-Industry Comparisons Of The Behaviour Of Stock Returns In Shipping, Transportation And Other Industries," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 107-142, January.
- Syriopoulos, Theodore C., 2007. "Chapter 6 Financing Greek Shipping: Modern Instruments, Methods and Markets," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 171-219, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:33:y:1997:i:2:p:147-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.