Continuous and discrete demand hub location problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Selvanathan, 1987. "Do OECD Consumers Obey Demand Theory?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 87-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianov, Vladimir & Serra, Daniel & ReVelle, Charles, 1999. "Location of hubs in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 363-371, April.
- Li, Xiaopeng & Ma, Jiaqi & Cui, Jianxun & Ghiasi, Amir & Zhou, Fang, 2016. "Design framework of large-scale one-way electric vehicle sharing systems: A continuum approximation model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 21-45.
- Yıldız, Barış & Karaşan, Oya Ekin, 2015. "Regenerator Location Problem and survivable extensions: A hub covering location perspective," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 32-55.
- Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2010. "A continuum approximation approach to reliable facility location design under correlated probabilistic disruptions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 535-548, May.
- Bouchery, Yann & Fransoo, Jan, 2015. "Cost, carbon emissions and modal shift in intermodal network design decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 388-399.
- Tsao, Yu-Chung & Mangotra, Divya & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Dong, Ming, 2012. "A continuous approximation approach for the integrated facility-inventory allocation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 216-228.
- Cui, Tingting & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max J, 2010. "Reliable Facility Location Design under the Risk of Disruptions," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5sh2c7pw, University of California Transportation Center.
- Campbell, James F., 2013. "A continuous approximation model for time definite many-to-many transportation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 100-112.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:27:y:1993:i:6:p:473-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .