Establishing parking generation rates/models of selected land uses for Palestinian cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1988:78:10:1336-1342_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Andrew E., 2001. "What really matters in a job? Hedonic measurement using quit data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 223-242, May.
- Essenberg, Bert., 2003. "Violence and stress at work in the transport sector," ILO Working Papers 993631343402676, International Labour Organization.
- Federica Origo & Laura Pagani, 2008. "Workplace flexibility and job satisfaction: some evidence from Europe," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(6), pages 539-566, September.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:363134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levy-Garboua, Louis & Montmarquette, Claude & Simonnet, Veronique, 2007.
"Job satisfaction and quits,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 251-268, April.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette & Véronique Simonnet, 2007. "Job Satisfaction and Quits," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00203158, HAL.
- Delfgaauw, Josse, 2007.
"The effect of job satisfaction on job search: Not just whether, but also where,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 299-317, June.
- Josse Delfgaauw, 2005. "The Effect of Job Satisfaction on Job Search: Not just whether, but also where," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-097/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Suzuki, Yoshinori & Crum, Michael R. & Pautsch, Gregory R., 2009. "Predicting truck driver turnover," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 538-550, July.
- Morrow, Paula C. & McElroy, James C. & Scheibe, Kevin P., 2011. "Work unit incivility, job satisfaction, and total quality management among transportation employees," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1210-1220.
- Victor Y. Haines III & Patrice Jalette & Karine Larose, 2010. "The Influence of Human Resource Management Practices on Employee Voluntary Turnover Rates in the Canadian Non Governmental Sector," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 63(2), pages 228-246, January.
- Janine Leschke & Andrew Watt, 2014. "Challenges in Constructing a Multi-dimensional European Job Quality Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 1-31, August.
- Jou, Rong-Chang & Kuo, Chung-Wei & Tang, Mei-Ling, 2013. "A study of job stress and turnover tendency among air traffic controllers: The mediating effects of job satisfaction," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 95-104.
More about this item
KeywordsParking demand; Parking generation rate; Parking generation model; Transportation planning; Palestine;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:91:y:2016:i:c:p:213-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .