Comparing the speed-flow relationship for motorways with new data from the M6
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coifman, Benjamin A. & Mallika, Ramachandran, 2007. "Distributed surveillance on freeways emphasizing incident detection and verification," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 750-767, October.
- Koetse, M.J. & Rouwendal, J., 2008. "Transport and welfare consequences of infrastructure investment : a case study for the Betuweroute," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2004.
"Pricing, Capacity Choice, and Financing in Transportation Networks,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 405-435.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2003. "Pricing, Capacity Choice and Financing in Transportation Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-027/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik Teodoor Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2003. "Pricing, Capacity Choice and Financing in Transportation Networks," ERSA conference papers ersa03p41, European Regional Science Association.
- Koetse, Mark J. & Rouwendal, Jan, 2010. "Rail investment and port competition: a case study for the Betuweroute," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 44, pages 57-75.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:2:p:466-479 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:30:y:1996:i:2:p:89-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.