Comparing the speed-flow relationship for motorways with new data from the M6
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crainic, Teodor G. & Rousseau, Jean-Marc, 1986. "Multicommodity, multimode freight transportation: A general modeling and algorithmic framework for the service network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 225-242, June.
- Drissi-Kaïtouni, Omar, 1991. "Solution approaches for multimode multiproduct assignment problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 317-327, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coifman, Benjamin A. & Mallika, Ramachandran, 2007. "Distributed surveillance on freeways emphasizing incident detection and verification," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 750-767, October.
- Koetse, M.J. & Rouwendal, J., 2008. "Transport and welfare consequences of infrastructure investment : a case study for the Betuweroute," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2004.
"Pricing, Capacity Choice, and Financing in Transportation Networks,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 405-435.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2003. "Pricing, Capacity Choice and Financing in Transportation Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-027/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik Teodoor Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2003. "Pricing, Capacity Choice and Financing in Transportation Networks," ERSA conference papers ersa03p41, European Regional Science Association.
- Koetse, Mark J. & Rouwendal, Jan, 2010. "Rail investment and port competition: a case study for the Betuweroute," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 44, pages 57-75.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:2:p:466-479 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:30:y:1996:i:2:p:89-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .