Potential contributions of intelligent vehicle/ highway systems (IVHS) to reducing transportation's greenhouse gas production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmerink, R., 1993. "Effects of information in road transport networks with recurrent congestion," Serie Research Memoranda 0065, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Kanninen, Barbara J., 1996. "Intelligent transportation systems: An economic and environmental policy assessment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Horan, T. A. & Hempel, L. C. & Jordan, D. R. & Alm, E. A., 1996. "ITS And The Environment: Issues And Recommendations For Its Deployment In California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt99d1b4nq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Shaheen, S. & Young, T. & Sperling, D. & Jordan, D. & Horan, T., 1998. "Identification And Prioritization Of Environmentally Beneficial Intelligent Transportation Technologies," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4hc6q5cf, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Walls, Margaret & Hanson, Jean, 1996. "Distributional Impacts of an Environmental Tax Shift: The Case of Motor Vehicle Emissions Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-96-11, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:27:y:1993:i:3:p:207-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .