Potential contributions of intelligent vehicle/ highway systems (IVHS) to reducing transportation's greenhouse gas production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Himanen, Veli & Nijkamp, Peter & Padjen, Juraj, 1992.
"Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 147-157, March.
- Himanen, V. & Nijkamp, P. & Padjen, J., 1991. "Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0097, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmerink, R., 1993. "Effects of information in road transport networks with recurrent congestion," Serie Research Memoranda 0065, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Kanninen, Barbara J., 1996. "Intelligent transportation systems: An economic and environmental policy assessment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Horan, T. A. & Hempel, L. C. & Jordan, D. R. & Alm, E. A., 1996. "ITS And The Environment: Issues And Recommendations For Its Deployment In California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt99d1b4nq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Shaheen, S. & Young, T. & Sperling, D. & Jordan, D. & Horan, T., 1998. "Identification And Prioritization Of Environmentally Beneficial Intelligent Transportation Technologies," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4hc6q5cf, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Walls, Margaret & Hanson, Jean, 1996. "Distributional Impacts of an Environmental Tax Shift: The Case of Motor Vehicle Emissions Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-96-11, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:27:y:1993:i:3:p:207-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.