External knowledge search, innovative performance and productivity in the Korean ICT sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Wallsten, 2003. "Of Carts and Horses: Regulation and Privatization in Telecommunications Reforms," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 217-231.
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2004. "Reforming Infrastructure : Privatization, Regulation, and Competition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13525.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1994:i:33:p:09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roland, Gerard, 1994.
"On the Speed and Sequencing of Privatisation and Restructuring,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(426), pages 1158-1168, September.
- Roland, Gérard, 1994. "On the Speed and Sequencing of Privatization and Restructuring," CEPR Discussion Papers 942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Armstrong & David E.M. Sappington, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Liberalization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 325-366, June.
- David Parker & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2005.
"Privatisation in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and the Policy Lessons,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 513-541.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2003. "Privatisation in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and the Policy Lessons," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30623, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Li, Wei & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2004. "The Impact of Privatization and Competition in the Telecommunications Sector around the World," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 395-430, October.
- Michael Engman & Osamu Onodera & Norbert Wilson, 2006. "Facilitating Adjustment: Sector Experiences from Agriculture, Telecommunications and Chemicals," OECD Trade Policy Papers 41, OECD Publishing.
- Wallsten, Scott J, 2001. "An Econometric Analysis of Telecom Competition, Privatization, and Regulation in Africa and Latin America," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 1-19, March.
- David Lipton & Jeffrey Sachs, 1990. "Privitization in Eastern Europe: The Case of Poland," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(2), pages 293-342.
- Saleh M. Nsouli & Mounir Rached & Norbert Funke, 2002. "The Speed of Adjustment and the Sequencing of Economic Reforms; Issues and Guidelines for Policymakers," IMF Working Papers 02/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Erkan Akdemir & Erdem Basçi & Sübidey Togan, 2007. "Telecommunications Policy Reform in Turkey," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(7), pages 1114-1138, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liao, Chun-Hsiung & Lien, Chun-Yu, 2012. "Measuring the technology gap of APEC integrated telecommunications operators," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 989-996.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:204-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Backfisch, 2014. "Search Balance and Product and Process Innovations," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201461, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:252-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Cincera & Pierre De Clercq & Thomas Gillet, 2015. "Optimal Openness Level and Economic Performance of Firms: Evidence from Belgian CIS Data," iCite Working Papers 2015-14, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal knowledge search Innovative performance Productivity Information and communication technology Korea;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:34:y:2010:i:10:p:562-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .