Privatization and production efficiency in Taiwan's telecommunications industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Wei-Kang & Lu, Wen-Min & Kweh, Qian Long & Lai, Hsiao-Wen, 2014. "Does corporate social responsibility influence the corporate performance of the U.S. telecommunications industry?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 580-591.
- repec:eee:telpol:v:39:y:2015:i:2:p:127-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diana Oliveros & Mauricio Mendoza, 2013. "¿Es la privatización la solución a los problemas de ineficiencia de las empresas públicas?: Revisión de la literatura," Revista Lebret, Universidad Santo Tomás - Bucaramanga, December.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:57-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kang, Chao-Chung & Wu, Chin-Chia, 2013. "Statistical precision of productivity change: A bootstrap application to Taiwan’s telecommunications industry," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1015-1032.
- Julieta Llungo-Ortiz, 2014. "Privatization of telecommunications in Latin America, an analysis of its efficiency," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1455, European Regional Science Association.
- Amado, Carla A.F. & Santos, Sérgio P. & Serra, Jaime M.M., 2017. "Does partial privatisation improve performance? Evidence from a chain of hotels in Portugal," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 9-19.
More about this item
KeywordsDEA Efficiency Telecommunication Productivity Privatization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:33:y:2009:i:9:p:495-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.