Competitive behavior in the European mobile telecommunications industry: Pioneers vs. followers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirjana Pejic Bach & Jovana Zoroja & Zeljko Jirous, 2013. "Croatian Telecommunication Market: Concentration Trends in the Period from 2003 to 2008," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 11(1), pages 131-142.
- Ghezzi, Antonio & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira & Frank, Alejandro Germán, 2015. "Strategy and business model design in dynamic telecommunications industries: A study on Italian mobile network operators," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 346-354.
- Hüsig, Stefan, 2013. "The disruptive potential of PWLAN at the country-level: The cases of Germany, the UK, and the USA," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1060-1070.
- Muck, Johannes & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012. "First mover advantages in mobile telecommunications: Evidence from OECD countries," DICE Discussion Papers 71, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Cricelli, Livio & Grimaldi, Michele & Levialdi Ghiron, Nathan, 2012. "The impact of regulating mobile termination rates and MNO–MVNO relationships on retail prices," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-12.
- Whalley, Jason & Curwen, Peter, 2012. "Incumbency and market share within European mobile telecommunication networks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 222-236.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile telecommunications Pioneer advantage Competitive strategies Competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:33:y:2009:i:7:p:339-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.