Toward universal telephone access: Market progress and progress beyond the market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2006.
"To bundle or not to bundle,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(4), pages 946-963, December.
- Fang,H. & Norman,P., 2003. "To bundle or not to bundle," Working papers 18, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2003. "To Bundle or Not to Bundle," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1440, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fang, Hanming & Norman, Peter, 2005. "To Bundle or Not to Bundle," Microeconomics.ca working papers norman-05-06-10-08-19-02, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 10 Jun 2005.
- Littlechild, S.C., 0. "Mobile termination charges: Calling Party Pays versus Receiving Party Pays," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5-6), pages 242-277, June.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael L. Katz, 2004.
"Sender or Receiver: Who Should Pay to Exchange an Electronic Message?,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(3), pages 423-447, Autumn.
- Katz, Michael & E, Benjamin. Hermalin, 2005. "Sender or Receiver: Who should pay to Exchange an Electronic Messages?," Working Paper Series 3812, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Mackie-Mason, J.K. & Varian, H.R., 1993. "Pricing the Internet," Memorandum 20/1993, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2010.
"Optimal Provision of Multiple Excludable Public Goods,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 1-37, November.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2003. "Optimal Provision of Multiple Excludable Public Goods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1441R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2006.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2008. "Optimal Provision of Multiple Excludable Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 13797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crew, Michael A & Fernando, Chitru S & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 1995. "The Theory of Peak-Load Pricing: A Survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 215-248, November.
- Doyle, Chris & Smith, Jennifer C., 1998. "Market structure in mobile telecoms: qualified indirect access and the receiver pays principle," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 471-488, December.
- Beggs, Alan W & Klemperer, Paul, 1992. "Multi-period Competition with Switching Costs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 651-666, May.
- Eggertsson,Thrainn, 1990. "Economic Behavior and Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348911, March.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1987. "Competitive equilibrium and the core in club economies with anonymous crowding," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 159-173, November.
- Paul A. David, 2001. "The Evolving Accidental Information Super-Highway," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 159-187, Summer.
- Robert W. Helsley & William C. Strange, 1991. "Exclusion and the Theory of Clubs," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(4), pages 889-899, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2010.
"Services Trade and Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(3), pages 642-692, September.
- Joseph F. Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," Economics working papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Joseph F. Francois & B. Hoekman, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," wiiw Working Papers 60, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2007. "Regulatory cooperation, aid for trade and the general agreement on trade in services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4451, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunications Infrastructure Universal access Developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:31:y::i:3-4:p:155-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .