ICT and economic development in Taiwan: analysis of the evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossine Sharif, Sajjad, 2016. "The Role of Telecommunication over the Economic Development of Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 77077, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Aug 2016.
- Simplice Asongu & Ndemaze Asongu, 2017.
"The role of mobile phones in governance-driven technology exports in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
17/036, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Asongu, Ndemaze, 2017. "The role of mobile phones in governance-driven technology exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 83217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice, 2017.
"Mobile Phone Innovation and Technology-driven Exports in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
84040, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2017.
- Simplice Asongu, 2017. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Technology-driven Exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 17/042, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Kais Saidi & Lobna Hassen & M. Hammami, 2015. "Econometric Analysis of the Relationship Between ICT and Economic Growth in Tunisia," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(4), pages 1191-1206, December.
- Wang, Wei-Ching, 2009. "Information economy and inequality: Wage polarization, unemployment, and occupation transition in Taiwan since 1980," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 120-136, March.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2003.
"Les effets des technologies de l'information et de communication sur la croissance économique; le cas de la Tunisie
[ICT contribution to growth; the case of tunisia]," MPRA Paper 27537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M'HENNI, Hatem, 2004.
"La fracture numérique Nord-Sud de la méditerranée; une explication néo-institutionnelle
[A digital divide between north and south of Mediterranean sea: A neo-institutional explanation]," MPRA Paper 27548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cem Işık, 2013. "The Importance of Creating a Competitive Advantage and Investing in Information Technology for Modern Economies: an ARDL Test Approach from Turkey," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(4), pages 387-405, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTaiwan ICTs IT investment IT adoption Economic development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:23:y:1999:i:3-4:p:235-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.