Analysing the past and exploring the future of sustainable biomass. Participatory stakeholder dialogue and technological innovation systems research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonia Proka & Derk Loorbach & Matthijs Hisschemöller, 2018. "Leading from the Niche: Insights from a Strategic Dialogue of Renewable Energy Cooperatives in The Netherlands," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Fromhold-Eisebith, Martina & Marschall, Philip & Peters, Robert & Thomes, Paul, 2021. "Torn between digitized future and context dependent past – How implementing ‘Industry 4.0’ production technologies could transform the German textile industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 166(C).
- Bi, Kexin & Huang, Ping & Wang, Xiangxiang, 2016. "Innovation performance and influencing factors of low-carbon technological innovation under the global value chain: A case of Chinese manufacturing industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 275-284.
- Maria Stella Righettini, 2021. "Framing Sustainability. Evidence from Participatory Forums to Taylor the Regional 2030 Agenda to Local Contexts," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-15, April.
- Cuppen, Eefje & Pesch, Udo & Remmerswaal, Sanne & Taanman, Mattijs, 2019. "Normative diversity, conflict and transition: Shale gas in the Netherlands," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 165-175.
- Yu-Sheng Kao & Kazumitsu Nawata & Chi-Yo Huang, 2019. "Systemic Functions Evaluation based Technological Innovation System for the Sustainability of IoT in the Manufacturing Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(8), pages 1-34, April.
- Piirainen, Kalle A. & Tanner, Anne Nygaard & Alkærsig, Lars, 2017. "Regional foresight and dynamics of smart specialization: A typology of regional diversification patterns," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 289-300.
- Boon, Wouter P.C. & Aarden, Erik & Broerse, Jacqueline E.W., 2015. "Path creation by public agencies — The case of desirable futures of genomics," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 67-76.
- Diego F. Uribe & Isabel Ortiz-Marcos & Ángel Uruburu, 2018. "What Is Going on with Stakeholder Theory in Project Management Literature? A Symbiotic Relationship for Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-23, April.
- Schillo, R. Sandra & Isabelle, Diane A. & Shakiba, Abtin, 2017. "Linking advanced biofuels policies with stakeholder interests: A method building on Quality Function Deployment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 126-137.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability; Biomass; Technological innovation systems; Stakeholder dialogue; Backcasting;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:tefoso:v:81:y:2014:i:c:p:227-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.